Welcome to the Fairfax County (VA) Federation. We are THE
Association for the County's Homeowner, Civic, and Community
organizations. Join us as we work together on issues that impact all
Fairfax County residents.
Search this site!
Cut and paste this string into Google with your search words:
for example: "inurl:www.fairfaxfederation.org BRAC"
"inurl:www.fairfaxfederation.org Dulles Rail"
The Federation in the Media
Check out references to the Federation in the local media!
- 10 April - Report from Richmond - Mason Governmental Center
- 15 May - Election of new Officers - Mason Governmental Center
- 20 June - State of the County & Annual Picnic - Annandale Community Park
- 24 April - Hidden Oaks Nature Center, Annandale
- 22 May - Hidden Oaks Nature Center, Annandale
- 27 June - Bradock Hall, Burke
Approved Federation Actions
- Citizen Association Services
- The Federation collaborated
with the County in putting on a Open Forum the Commonwealth's
Association Complaint Procedure requirements at the County Government
Center. (31 July 2012)
- Verbal testimony to FCPS Board on the Superintendents Proposed FCPS FY13 Budget speaking for the Federation's Education Committee (15 May 2012)
- Verbal testimony to FCPS Board on the Superintendents Proposed FCPS FY13 Budget speaking for the Federation's Executive Committee (30 Jan 2012)
- Testimony to FCPS Board on the Advertised FCPS FY12 Budget (17 May 11)
- Testimony to FCPS Board on the Superintendent's Proposed FCPS FY12 Budget (24 Jan 11)
- Letter to Governor McDonnell
to urge that the Local Composite Index (LCI) for the distribution of
funds to the state's school districts be recalculated this year
according to the normal two-year schedule, and not delayed by a year (7
Feb 10) (formal version as transmitted)
- Testimony to FCPS Board FY08 Budget (01/29/07)
- Provided testimony on the FCPS Superintendents' Proposed 2010 Budget, Verbal and Written
Around the County
Flint Webb, Environment Comm. Chair, recognized for his service on the Metropolitan Washington Air Quality Committee, Technical Advisory Committee from 2005-2008
Inside Scoop-VA Tyson's Corner Task Force Video former Federation President John Jennison and Fairfax Chamber of Commerce President Bill Lecos
January 2007 presentation to the Federation by Dr. Richard Moniuszko, Deputy Superintendent of Fairfax County Public Schools, and Deirdre McLaughlin, Assistant Superintendent for Financial Services: (Slides) (Slides with Notes)
Environment Quality Advisory Council (EQAC) Reports |